Any investment with Option Capital Advisory, Ltd ("OCA") is considered as highly speculative and may involve a substantial degree of risk. GSG is a registered CTA and offers Option Capital Advisory Premium ("OCA Premium") trading program only for sophisticated investors who are able to bear the loss of their entire investment.
OCA has filed a "NOTICE OF CLAIM PURSUANT TO COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION RULE 4.7 UNDER THE COMMODITY EXCHANGE ACT, AS AMENDED ("ACT") which restricts solicitations to someone who is a QEP (Qualified Eligible Person) as defined by the ACT. The Regulation can be found here.
You need to meet at least one or more of the following requirements in order to qualify as a QEP.
• Person with net worth more than $1M
• Person with net income more than $200,000 each of the last 2 years or more than $300,000 when combined with spouse
• Non-U.S. person or entity
• Insurance company
• Plan, with more than $5M in assets, for employees of a state or political subdivision
• Employee benefit plan with more than $5M
• Private business development company
• Organization described in Sec. 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code with more than $5M in assets
• Corporation, trust, partnership with more than $5M not formed to invest in exempt pool
• Pool, trust separate account, collective trust with more than $5M in assets
• Futures Commission Merchants (FCM)
• Broker Dealer
• CPO which has been registered and active for 2 years or has more than $5M in assets
• CTA which has been registered and active for 2 years or has more than $5M in assets
• Investment adviser which has been registered and active for 2 years or has more than $5M in assets
• Qualified Purchaser
• Knowledgeable Employee
• CPO, CTA, IA for the exempt pool or account (see note below)
• Principal of CPO, CTA, IA for the exempt pool or account (see note below)
• Employee of CPO, CTA, IA for the exempt pool or account involved in investment activities for 1 year (see note below)
• Employee or agent of CPO, CTA, IA for the exempt pool or account involved in legal, accounting, auditing or financial services activities for 2 years and is an accredited investor (see note below)
• Trust not formed to invest in exempt pool or account with trustee being a QEP
• Organization described in Sec. 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code with trustee being a QEP
• An entity in which all participants are from any of the above groups
• 4.5 entity with all QEP investors
• Registered investment company
• Certain governmental entities.
Note: May also include spouse, child, sibling or parent if investment is made with knowledge and direction or a company, estate or any person acquiring participation by gift, bequest, separation or divorce from one of these persons.
SUMMARY RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING COMMODITIES CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION. IN CONSIDERING WHETHER TO TRADE OR TO AUTHORIZE SOMEONE ELSE TO TRADE FOR YOU, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
IF YOU PURCHASE A COMMODITY OPTION, YOU MAY SUSTAIN A TOTAL LOSS OF THE PREMIUM AND OF ALL TRANSACTION COSTS.
IF YOU PURCHASE OR SELL A COMMODITY FUTURE OR SELL A COMMODITY OPTION, YOU MAY SUSTAIN A TOTAL LOSS OF THE INITIAL MARGIN FUNDS AND ADDITIONAL FUNDS THAT YOU DEPOSIT WITH YOUR BROKER TO ESTABLISH OR MAINTAIN YOUR POSITION. IF THE MARKET MOVES AGAINST YOUR POSITION, YOU MAY BE CALLED UPON BY YOUR BROKER TO DEPOSIT A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF ADDITIONAL MARGIN FUNDS, ON SHORT NOTICE, IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN YOUR POSITION. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE REQUIRED FUNDS WITHIN THE PRESCRIBED TIME, YOUR POSITION MAY BE LIQUIDATED AT A LOSS, AND YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY RESULTING DEFICIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
UNDER CERTAIN MARKET CONDITIONS, YOU MAY FIND IT DIFFICULT OR IMPOSSIBLE TO LIQUIDATE A POSITION. THIS CAN OCCUR, FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN THE MARKET MAKES A "LIMIT MOVE".
THE PLACEMENT OF CONTINGENT ORDERS BY YOU OR YOUR TRADING ADVISOR, SUCH AS A "STOP-LOSS" OR "STOP-LIMIT", WILL NOT NECESSARILY LIMIT YOUR LOSSES TO THE INTENDED AMOUNTS, SINCE MARKET CONDITIONS MAY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO EXECUTE SUCH ORDERS.
A "SPREAD" POSITION MAY NOT BE LESS RISKY THAN A SIMPLE "LONG" OR "SHORT" POSITION.
THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE THAT IS OFTEN OBTAINABLE IN COMMODITY TRADING CAN WORK AGAINST YOU AS WELL AS FOR YOU. THE USE OF LEVERAGE CAN LEAD TO LARGE LOSSES AS WELL AS GAINS.
IN SOME CASES, MANAGED COMMODITY ACCOUNTS ARE SUBJECT TO SUBSTANTIAL CHARGES FOR MANAGEMENT AND ADVISORY FEES. IT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR THOSE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE SUBJECT TO THESE CHARGES TO MAKE SUBSTANTIAL TRADING PROFITS TO AVOID DEPLETION OR EXHAUSTION OF THEIR ASSETS. THIS DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT CONTAINS A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION OF THE FEES TO BE CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BY THE ADVISOR ON PAGE 11.
THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER SIGNIFICANT ASPECTS OF THE COMMODITY MARKETS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY STUDY THIS DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT AND COMMODITY TRADING BEFORE YOU TRADE, INCLUDING THE DESCRIPTION OF THE PRINCIPAL RISK FACTORS OF THIS INVESTMENT ON PAGE 8.
THIS COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR IS PROHIBITED BY LAW FROM ACCEPTING FUNDS IN THE TRADING ADVISOR’S NAME FROM A CLIENT FRO TRADING COMMODITY INTERESTS. YOU MUST PLACE ALL FUNDS FOR TRADING IN THIS TRADING PROGRAM DIRECTLY WITH A FUTURES COMMISSION MERCHANT.
YOU SHOULD ALSO BE AWARE THAT THE ADVISOR MAY ENGAGE IN TRADING FOREIGN FUTURES OR OPTIONS CONTRACTS. TRANSACTIONS ON MARKETS LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING MARKETS FORMALLY LINKED TO A UNITED STATES MARKET, MAY BE SUBJECT TO REGULATIONS, WHICH OFFER DIFFERENT OR DIMINISHED PROTECTION. FURTHER, UNITED STATES REGULATORY AUTHORITIES MAY BE UNABLE TO COMPEL THE ENFORCEMENT OF THE RULES OF REGULATORY AUTHORITIES OR MARKETS IN NON-UNITED STATES JURISDICTIONS WHERE YOUR TRANSACTIONS MAY BE AFFECTED. BEFORE YOU TRADE YOU SHOULD INQUIRE ABOUT ANY RULES RELEVANT TO YOUR PARTICULAR CONTEMPLATED TRANSACTIONS AND ASK THE FIRM WITH WHICH YOU INTEND TO TRADE FOR DETAILS ABOUT THE TYPES OF REDRESS AVAILABLE IN BOTH YOUR LOCAL AND OTHER RELEVANT JURISDICTIONS.
PERFORMANCE RECORD OF OCA
Futures and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
Prior to investing with Option Capital Advisory Inc, please read carefully their Disclosure Document.
QEP investors ONLY.
DISCLAIMER: Performance figures are calculated & prepared by Futures Accounting & Compliance. All performance is calculated net of all expenses, management fees and incentive fees. Unless specified, all statistics are calculated on month end return data. Year-to-date returns are calculated for capital invested from October 2013. Actual returns may differ from reported results due to differences in contribution dates, fee structures and individual client commission rates, etc. THIS COMMUNICATION IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFER TO SELL OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO PURCHASE ANY SECURITY OR INVEST IN ANY MANAGED FUTURES PRODUCT. ANY SUCH OFFER OR SOLICITATION CAN BE MADE ONLY BY MEANS OF A 4.7 EXEMPT DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT AND TRADING AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT (WHICH CONTAIN A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF RISK FACTORS).